Hotel Santa Marta is very well connected thanks to its privileged location in the centre of Barcelona.
This accommodation is just a 10-minute walk from the beach and Barceloneta metro station is 200 metres away.
HOW TO GET HERE
• By car: From the airport, take the C-32B road and get onto Ronda Litoral (B-10) until ‘Via Laietana’ junction. Follow the road towards Parc de la Ciutadella and halfway there you will come across Estació de França train station. General Castaños street is just behind it.
• By bus: The airport bus leaves Terminal 1 every 5 minutes and Terminal 2 every 10 minutes. It is fast and comfortable. Get off at Plaça Catalunya and, once there, take the metro to Barceloneta (L4 line – yellow).
• By taxi: You can easily get a taxi from the airport taxi rank. The journey is approximately 30-40 minutes.
• By train: Leaves every 30 minutes. Get off at Passeig de Gràcia and take the metro to Barceloneta (L4 line – yellow).
NEAREST METRO STOP:
• Barceloneta (L4 line – yellow) 50 metres away.